What You Will Find In This Review
Open Account Offer. Up to £100 in Bet Credits for new customers at bet365.
Min deposit £5 and 1x settled bet requirement to release Bet Credits. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply.
If you are thinking about becoming a bet365 new customer read my comprehensive review for in-depth tips and advice on how to get the most out of your account. I found signing-up with bet365 to be a simple and easy process and I will tell you all about it. I was asked to provide basic personal information and if at any stage I had trouble creating my new account, there were plenty of helpful details readily available. I could also always chat live to a customer support consultant, email, or call the helpline. There was also a bonus for all bet365 new customers which and I used bettingexpert's link and code when registering. You can read more about all that in this bonus focused review, but in this one we are going to talk about my bet365 online betting experience.
I found bet365's opening layout is a simple, detailed and intelligent design. There's no need for glamour as all the information is presented in an efficient style, with the considered sports gambler (such as myself) in mind, and you'll find everything where you would hope it to be. You'll be able to find all the current bet365 promotions and features as well, while all the live in-play action is set out right before you. Of course I discovered a deep list of sports and events to bet on and it's easy to access with all site services and user options. All in all, the website has possibly the best and most user-friendly layout of any I have seen.
You may be wondering what can bet365 offer you in terms of sport and event markets, what can you actually bet on here? Well I’ve roamed the site and feel confident in saying that there really is a fantastic range of sports and betting events to place your hard earned money on.
Of course, you'll find all the major sports, leagues and competitions taking place internationally, such as major football and moto sport etc. However, if you're looking for something a little more niche in your sports betting then this is the place for you, because you're sure to find just like I did, some really fun and lesser known leagues and competitions.
I receive a lot of feedback with our bettingexpert users about our recommendations, and bet365 is no exception. One of the most popular questions I've been asked is what exactly can be bet on at this bookmaker? Well the answer is quite long, but pretty much everything from motor sports, darts, cycling, tennis, football, horse racing and even virtual sports - they really do cover everything, well, everything that I want to bet on, which is quite a diverse range.
bet365 offers a superb range of horse racing to place a bet on and is often one of the best 'go to' options for punters like myself, not only that but they also offer racing markets on greyhounds too. The focus is on racing in the UK & Ireland, but they also offer odds for major horse racing and race meets from around the globe.
Horse racing on bet365 - Stephen Harris' rating
|Horse Racing Section Look||9/10|
|Size of Wager Accepted||6/10|
|Offers and Free Bets||9/10|
|Restrictions/Closing of Accounts||5/10|
|Competitive Racing Odds||8/10|
bet365 Betting Options
At bet365 I got possibly the best range of betting options available in the online betting industry. They offer all the traditional forms of betting as well as a fantastic array of exotic and proposition bets for not only major sporting leagues and competitions, but also for the more obscure sports and lower leagues. There are exotic and proposition bet options for sports like volleyball, cycling, boxing and golf. If you think you've got an angle on a particular upcoming sporting event, make sure you take a look at the options available to you.
When it comes to betting I am not messing around. I like the freedom and flexibility to cash out my bet when and how I choose. This is why I would recomment bet365 cash out feature. Is it the best cash out available? Depends who you are asking. What I like the most about it is my ability to execute a partial cash out which allows me to settle part of my bet and keep the rest in play.
bet365's live betting section is so impressive that I’d go as far as saying that it probably deserves its own dedicated site!
Just like me, you'll probably find that there isn't one time in the day where there isn’t some kind of sport or event that they aren't offering live betting on, we really love it and we’re sure you will too. So what can you bet on live in-play?
Well you can find bet365 live betting on football matches from across the globe, but doesn’t stop there. There are plenty other sports, leagues and tournaments. Of course the offer changes over time so it's pointless for me to tell you what you can and cannot find if you can visit the website and see for yourself what's on right now.
The best news is that it’s super cheap to watch bet365 live streaming. All I needed was to have an account with money in it or have placed a bet within the last 24 hours. There's no need to go into detail about it here, I can just tell you that I am very pleased with the service and you can read a review on it in detail if you follow where the button below leads you. If you're unsure, please check with bet365 live streaming access requirements.
Now, when it comes to what exactly you can watch on bet365, that depends on your location. As a UK resident, I am able to follow some events that customers in other countries will not be able to follow and vice versa.
If you’re not completely aware of ‘betting on the go’ by now then where have you been? Betting online is possible anywhere at anytime, and bet365 mobile really does a great job of making you feel that you can watch, bet and play on the go with relative ease (as long as you have a decent connection). I can either play via their mobile configured site or bet365 app on my phone or Ipad and just like that I'm no longer tied to the computer at home. This is all particularly nice if I am at a game on a Saturday and fancy betting on what I see, right there and then. Bear in mind that services may differ depending on your location and check out bet365 app review in detail
Banking with bet365 is a convenient and easy process if you ask me. All banking options are listed along the top of the menu bar and once I am in the banking window I can see all the options available. After I have verified my identity and went through the verification process like any new member, I can deposit and withdraw via popular methods, such as major credit cards and e-wallets. You can read more about banking options at bet365 here.
There's a reason why bettingexpert has given a bet365 rating of five stars, the market leader ticks all of the boxes with great betting market coverage, special features, bet365 promotions and its highly competitive odds. Its live streaming feature is a welcome addition to its site and will keep current and the bet365 new customers enticed by the interactivity offers.
• Available to new customers only. Make a qualifying deposit of £5* or more and claim the offer within 30 days of registering your account to qualify for a 100% matched amount in Bet Credits, up to a maximum of £100*. Once claimed, your Bet Credits will be held in your account balance and are non-withdrawable.
• To release your Bet Credits for use, you must place qualifying bets to the value of your qualifying deposit (capped at €100*) and they must settle within 30 days of claiming the offer. Only qualifying bets settled after claiming the offer will count towards this requirement.
• Deposits made using NETeller, Skrill or Skrill 1-Tap will not count as your qualifying deposit.
• Bets placed must meet certain conditions to count towards the release of your Bet Credits:
• Must contain at least one selection at odds of 1/5 (1.20) or greater.
• In market/fixture combinations that only have two or three potential outcomes (for example Soccer Full Time Result), where you have placed bets on more than one potential outcome, either pre-match or In-Play, only the outcome with your highest cumulative stake will count.
• Where a stake has been partially Cashed Out, only the remaining active stake will count.
• Where a bet has been edited using our Edit Bet feature, only the new stake on the new bet will count.
• Fully Cashed Out, Instant Games, Gaming, void bets or bets placed via our Telephone Betting service will not count.
• Your Bet Credits are non-withdrawable, and Bet Credits stakes are not included in any returns. Any returns from Bet Credits placed will be added to your Withdrawable Balance. Bet Credits cannot be used on certain products, offers/promotions and bet types. See full Terms and Conditions for details. • Your Bet Credits will be forfeit and removed if your account is inactive for 90 consecutive days. *or currency equivalent T&Cs, time limits and exclusions apply.